Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- How long has it been since the last time she got the overdose?
2- How much does she weigh?
3- How many milligrams per mls?
4- How many mls did you give?
Please give me a few minutes to type your answer. Thank you.
Friend, she took a dose between 2-3mg/kg depending if it is calculated at a weight of 20-30kg, this will Not be toxic for her; she will be fine.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service - I hope I've provided the information you were seeking, if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done.
Yes, continue on the dosage as indicated by family veterinarian.
Please reply if you have additional questions.