Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
Experience:  10 years of experience in Small Animal Practice
21779527

I was recently given some isaderm from my local vets for my

Customer Question

I was recently given some isaderm from my local vets for my dog. However the dog was tested for mites and hair folicules were taken and tested.they came back clear we have noticed the dog has some new areas under his chin and side of his ear. Would i be able to buy somemore maybe on the internet or do i have to go back to the vet to get some more ive found it cheaper on line thank you
Expert:  Dr. Stacy replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** I have been a small animal veterinarian for 14 years and I'd like to help with our question.

Isaderm is combination steroid/antibiotic cream so it requires a prescription. In order to issue a prescription most regions require a veterinarian for have examined your dog within the last year. If your local vet has seen Peanut it the last year, you can call and ask for a prescription for the cream and then you can mail that prescriptions to the online pet supply places and they will fill it for you. Sometimes that is all a big hassle and people end up deciding to just get it from the local vet. But it would start with a call to your local vet requesting the prescription.

I hope that help, but if you have more questions please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ive just paid £14 what was that for, i thought it was for the cream
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like my PayPal payment back £14 please remburst me my money's