You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.
Paracetamol is safe at 15 mg/kg (7 mg/lb) every 8 hours but I'm concerned that such a 10 year old is in trouble and should be attended to by a vet at your earliest convenience. Her symptoms are important but they're not pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder. Her breathing, however, can indicate not only a very painful dog but a dog with a serious metabolic disorder than has caused metabolic acidosis (her blood has become too acid/low pH). Rapid breathing helps blow off that acid in the form of carbon dioxide.
Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.
Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it. I can't set a follow-up in this venue so please return to our conversation - even after rating - with an update at your convenience. You can bookmark this page for ease of return.