Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

One of my Bengal kittens is having constant diarrhoea which

Customer Question

One of my Bengal kittens is having constant diarrhoea which has progressively worsened over the past few days. She cannot get to the tray in time and I am very concerned about her. She was born on 1 June 2016 and has had the flu jabs, a paste to try and deal with the diarrhoea and started a course of antibiotics to try and remove any parasites which may be causing the problem. She is lively enough, but very needy. Plays with her brother a lot so has energy, but concerned that there is a deeper problem underlying here. I don't have a bottomless pit of money to go through tests, though I want the best outcome for her and to make sure this will not spread to her brother and my other two older Russian Blues. Can anyone please advise me what I should do?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

Has any testing has been done besides the treatments you noted?

How long ago was the paste and antibiotics tried? Which ones were they?