You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I'll address your concerns as you presented them...
1) "Acting strange today and yesterday." Please clarify what this implies.
2. "Jerking and twitching." Which parts of her are doing this? Is it persistent or intermittent?
3. "Distended abdomen." Has this arisen quickly over some time? Distension can be due to gaseous distention of the GI tract or an abdominal effusion - free fluid in the abdominal cavity.
4. "BM in the middle of the floor." This can indicate urgency or marking behavior to allay anxiety.
5. "Lost a claw." This can occur when a nail sheath hadn't shed properly. Check all of her claws to see that they have a sheath on them. The shed one may have been on top of a newer one and was finally shed.