DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Experience:  20+yrs Exp in vet care. Emerg, Int Med, Ultrasound, Gen Practice
20798050

I wonder if you would please be kind enough to help me?

Customer Question

Good morning , I wonder if you would please be kind enough to help me? Yesterday my lovely darling Scottie was diagnosed with an enlarged liver and prostate both of which could possibly be cancerous, my vet has also diagnosed a mass in h his stomach, is there anything I could do to save Nugget , I would truly to whatever I could, with t hanks Lindsay a very very sad owner.
Expert:  DocPaul replied 30 days ago.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I can help you for sure.

I have taught veterinary ultrasound for many many years and would like to review the ultrasound report with you.

Ultrasound is very sensitive but non-specific. So I would like to read who they cam to the conclusions of cancer.

Normally we need to do aspirates or biopsies of the organs to confirm a diagnosis.

Sound like a plan?

Paul