Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My daughters dod might have hemeroids how can we treat this

Customer Question

my daughters dod might have hemeroids how can we treat this as we have been asked for 30 pound up front just to see the dog, i have rang pdsa and was told because we are minding the dog for my daughter it s up to her , she lives 16 miles from us and i have rang rspca for advice they also said it s up to my daughter , the hemmorids are bleeding at the moment so we cant take the dog on public transport or in a taxi as they wont except her can you help please as we dont know what to do
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Can you post a picture in this chat of what you are seeing as hemorrhoids?