Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Parking lights warning buzzer andTurn Signal click failure

Customer Question

Parking lights warning buzzer andTurn Signal click failure on 54 Reg Golf since lock and ignition change following theft. Any solution? Garage thought only changing the whole instrument panel at £400 would be effective
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Shantal,

I can wait.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is marked high priority and is open to all Professionals. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this...

You say that this only happened since the ign was replaced.. Exactly what part was replaced?

Too - was it replaced with a "new" part?

I take you have checked all fuses etc...

Have you had any plug in tests done at all?

Rgds - MIKE..........................