Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hello. I am still having problems with my vw golf. Not idleing

Customer Question

Hello. I am still having problems with my vw golf. Not idleing correctly and has lack of power on throttle only when driving, when you rev it no problem. It has had a new ignition coil, new idle switch, new distrubuter, new ht leads, new spark plugs, 3 x new fuel filters and not i am running out of patience... Help
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please keep looking for some one to help

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome back to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this..

I see you had discussions with a different expert on this same issue some 9 months back and did not carry on with him there..

Why was that - what is the situation ?

Rgds, MIKE...............................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.