Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

VW Bora 1.9PD diesel 53 plate.Broke ns rear light while reaversing,

Customer Question

VW Bora 1.9PD diesel 53 plate.Broke ns rear light while reaversing, ABS light came on then EPS light started flashing.I see that the Fuse for brake light also controls part of the management system,the brake lights don't work.Have checked relavent fuse, but it looks ok,do I check all the fuses,just to make sure got the right one.

Dave P
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Dave,