Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hi replace heater control in my vw T 4 van but heater controls

Customer Question

Hi replace heater control in my vw T 4 van but heater controls do not do what they indicate ie; If I turn dail to windscreen it comes out hot and it dosnt matter if you turn hot cold dial it still stays hot and to get cold air you turn dial to feet and face !!!
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?