Mike
Mike, VW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Is there anywhere I can buy replacement seats for my car? Would

Is there anywhere I can buy replacement seats for my car? Would love leather heated seats but need to be reasonably priced!
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE.. Im happy to help / advise you ..

With this sort of issue - the best way forward is to place an ad on one of the "parts search" sites -

I will give you one of the best to do this with - click the link HERE - fill in your requirements... and your search then goes to breakers and salvage yards UK wide - ones that have what you require will then contact you with prices etc..

Again - thats the best way - the widest coverage for you.

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me for my time etc - as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, VW Technician
Experience: Tech Expert