Mike
Mike, VW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Elec window vw passat 2004 front right not operating properly.

Customer Question

Elec window vw passat 2004 front right not operating properly. Press the switch and it either works instantly or you d have to wait 3 to 5 seconds for glass to move. Other 3 windows work perfect. What's the problem ? Thanks.
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ..

Can you please tell me exactly what you have done / had done - checked etc so far.... then we can progress..

Kind Rgds, MIKE....................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's done now , got a door switch from a scrap car and that sorted the problem out. Thanks anyway .
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you very much for letting me know - Im sorry about the delay. Personally I responded to the question as soon as I was asked but I can't answer for others of course.

Im very pleased to gear you have cured the issue - that is indeed a common fault on these - If there is ever anything else at all that I can help you with - you are more than welcome back.

All the very best -- MIKE.