Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hi I own a 2009 vw passat estate the light monitor has started

Customer Question

I own a 2009 vw passat estate the light monitor has started coming on but only when the car is stood stil when moving or the lights r on the light monitor goes out I be very grateful if any body has any ideas thank for in advance
Claire
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ..

Can you please tell me exactly what you have done / had done - checked etc so far.... then we can progress..

Kind Rgds, MIKE....................................