Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Faulty radio on my mk6 golf

Customer Question

the radio on my mk6 golf is faulty. Cd and mp3 ok. Am/fm very weak. only a couple of stations now available and very poor quality Have changed radio and am/fm filter/amplifier.. No difference. Now only radio 2 and this fades the longer it is on. seems like aerial system.Any ideas.

Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Chantal. We are still waiting and still need the information. I was hoping to fix it over the bank holiday as we were both(wifes car) off work but have still heard nothing.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.