Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

hi I have a sensor light on the dash that i told by vw is a

Customer Question

hi I have a sensor light on the dash that i told by vw is a 02 sensor fail i have had a new sensor fitted and within 5 miles of taking it from the garage the light on the dash has come on again since have returned to have it recheck and fixed taken car away and after 50 miles again the light has come on The only answer that vw can give is that they have it in again and recheck and this time give a longer road test. I am confused that the car need a road test all if the diagnostic have been correct in the first place. Have you any ideals regards Nigel

Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Nigel,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still awaiting answer

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.