Mike
Mike, VW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi Im struggling to find a nice set off front leather seats

Customer Question

Hi I'm struggling to find a nice set off front leather seats for my vw fox 07 plate could you tell me what would fit without having to cut and botch frames thanks
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm still waiting For assistance

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you .. Im sorry to see you have had a wait.

With this issue that you raise, Im afraid that you are confined to using the same model / Polo seats... unless you would be prepared to alter the mounts etc in design... to the floor etc.. This is because the mounts of the seats in question are peculiar to that model itself - ie, not interchangeable with other versions.

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news as it were - I know thats not likely what you wanted to hear.. but that is the case Im afraid.

It would therefore be a case of putting out feelers for leather versions of the seat if available perhaps best by way of wanted ads in the likes of the AutoTrader and its online version etc...to give you the best coverage.

The only other option would be to have your original seats professionally leather covered.. There is a company I know if that does this work - I will give you a link to them - that is HERE..

If there is anything more you need on this or would like to discuss - by all means get back to me and we can carry on...

>> Meantime >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So any polo. Seats will fit ?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

Thank you for your reply.

Any Polo in that version range yes - in the same version as your one...the 07 version / range. It does need to be the same version / build type.

.. Kind Rgds, MIKE.

>>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My car is a fox though so will that fit ?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hi there..

Yes - thats correct. The " Fox " is a name / version of the Polo thats all - thats why they will fit off that range. Its the same as other marques - for example.. Peugeot, the 106 version / model, call some of their range, the "Aztec" - The 206, they called the "Quicksliver" and so on... So the base model ,. yours is the Polo.. all then of that year range / version will fit.

I hope that helps with the understanding..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

...........Please do the OK ratings for me at this point -
and feel free to ask if there is anything else ever.

Thank you .. MIKE.

Mike, VW Technician
Experience: Tech Expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay that's great I didn't know that thanks for your help :)

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hi there -

Thank you for your reply..

Im very pleased to have helped you -and hope all goes well for you..

.....Per the way justanswer works, I do just need you to now to click on the "OK / Excellent ratings" for me at this point..

Thank you - you are welcome back anytime - and all the very best -

MIKE.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi mike I have tried I've already payed 26 pound and there trying to charge me again