Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hi,My car doesnt seem to be working. Its been playing

Customer Question

My car doesn't seem to be working. It's been playing up for a while - suddenly losing the ability to accelerate and the engine sounding erratic. Then it kept struggling, making a strange gurgling bubbly sound then cutting out. Now it starts, splutters and dies.
It's a 2000 Lupo VW 0.9L petrol.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Charley
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Charley,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Charley,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.