Mike
Mike, VW Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

What are the names of the directors of VW(UK)

Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'll continue to wait if that's OK

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** happy to help -

Can I just ask what is the issue first - who have you tried / have you tried the general contact numbers?

Rgds, MIKE......................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like names please-you can't get them on the general contact numbers. The issue is a brake servo that has failed on a VW that's barely over a year old.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply.

As you say - they dont like giving out such info as they have their Customer Services depts to deal with general complaints etc -

However , I can tell you that the name of the director presently is one Mr Paul Willcox - He has been appointed managing director of Volkswagen Group (UK), taking over from Simon Thomas who left in Sept 13.

I trust that will help you -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

*** - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, VW Technician
Experience: Tech Expert