Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a year 2000 original style VW Sharan S TDi. The rear

Customer Question

I have a year 2000 original style VW Sharan S TDi. The rear boot will not unlock. The rest of the cars central locking works okay, but not the boot. The only thing that I can think of that happened at the rear of the vehicle the same day this happened was that I reversed slowly in to a parking space and the towing bracket gently nudged the wall, but this was very gentle. Usually you hear a mechanical noise when the rear boot lock operates, but I can now only hear this from the main doors. It's key operated rather than a fob.

Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you -

We are not receiving any responses from you at all... please let me know if you do indeed still need help with this issue -

Rgds, MIKE..........................................