Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

IT IS NOT A VOLVO BUT I CAN NOT CHANGE THE CATEGORY

Customer Question

I have a 2000 VW Beetle> The switch that operates the rear heated window stopped working along with the drivers speaker. Took to a garage who repaired the broken wire which was feeding the speaker and replaced the rear window switch. I collected the car from them on saturday because when I first git it back the switch for the rear window lite up but did nothing and now the buzzer to tell you that you have left the lights on no longer works or the heated seats and the temperature display does not work but the time does. Also the airbag light has now come on. They have had the car for 3.5 weeks and said they cannot do anymore for me. Any ideas.

Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As nobody has replied go my question I would like a refund asap back to PayPal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.