Shantal-Mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator

When I return to my car I sometimes find that one or both the

Customer Question

When I return to my car I sometimes find that one or both the front door windows are fully open.This does not happen every time.It is frustrating and if it has rained the seats are wet.Surely this problem is not a first. A mechanic somewhere must have come across this problem and has the answer. David.
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello David,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .

What i suggest you do first is reprogram your windows and see if this helps .

Drivers window:
Press down until the glass reaches the bottom, and hold the switch in the down position for 2 seconds, then switch to up and when it reaches the top hold for 2 seconds .

Do this 3 times then move to the passengers window,
Then do the same to the rear if fitted .

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rating , so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue or offer assistance with another expert .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry the windows still continue to open at various times. David.

Hello David,
It looks like you still require some assistance, but have opted out the Professional that was assisting you. Please let me know if that was an error or if you would prefer for me to search for another Professional to assist you.