Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Does anyone know where the ESP sensor is located on my VW Eos

Customer Question

Does anyone know where the ESP sensor is located on my VW Eos 2.0FSI 2006.
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you not help?

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal,

Thanks for your help but as the situation is now critical I need to take another course of action. Can you please now close the question and reverse the charge as suggested.

Thanks again

Chris XXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal,

I wrote to you recently requesting you to close the question and reverse the charge. Can you pleaser confirm if this has been carried out.

Thanks in anticipation.

Chris XXXXX