David-VAG
David-VAG, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I've been working on VW cars as part of my job doing repairs and diagnostics.
27984060

What is the code to unlock my radio in my 2006 polo with the

What is the code to unlock my radio in my 2006 polo with the radio serial code being VWZ1Z5F4165135 ?
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal,
Sorry I'm still waiting for an answer to this question.
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  David-VAG replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer.
I have made a note of your details and I will try to get the code for you tomorrow and I will return tomorrow evening and let you know if I have been able to get this for you or not. I hope that you are able to wait until then.
Dave
Expert:  David-VAG replied 2 years ago.
Hi the radio code is 1910, Sorry for the delay in replying to your question.
Dave
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry what buttons do I then press to send the code? I know how to enter the 1910 but not how to go from there.
Expert:  David-VAG replied 2 years ago.
Hi do you know what type of radio you have fitted?
Usually it's either the number 6 button but I could confirm it if you let me know the type of radio fitted?
Dave
Expert:  David-VAG replied 2 years ago.
RCD200
The unit automatically displays “SAFE” and then “1000”. There is no need to operate any buttons.
Use station buttons 1 to 4 to enter the code number stuck onto the radio card. Use the first button to enter the first code number, the second button to enter the second code number and so on.
Then actuate the right rotary push-button on the radio unit and hold this down for 2 seconds. The radio unit is then ready to operate again and switches to its last operating state.
ALPHA
Press buttons TP and TA simultaneously until “1000” appears in the frequency display. Release buttons.
Use station buttons 1 to 4 to enter the code number stuck onto the radio card. Button 1 is used to enter the first digit of the code number, button 2 for the second digit, etc.
Then finally press buttons TP and TA simultaneously again until “SAFE” appears in the frequency display. Release buttons. Shortly afterwards a frequency will automatically appear.
BETA
Use station buttons 1 to 4 to enter the code number stuck onto the radio card. Use the first key to enter the first code number, the second key to enter the second code number and so on.
Then actuate the left or right rocker of the radio unit to the right until the anti-theft coding is deactivated. This is indicated by a brief signal sound.
GAMMA
Hopefully the above will cover what ever model you have but please let me know if it is different and I will see what else I can find for you.
David-VAG, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: I've been working on VW cars as part of my job doing repairs and diagnostics.