Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a 2014 Passat 2.0 litre 177BHP with DSG auto box with

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Passat 2.0 litre 177BHP with DSG auto box with 8000 miles on the clock, which I've just bought from a main dealer. The car runs fine on motorways and fast roads, but after about half an hour of travelling in heavy traffic, stop starts, unable to go faster than 30 mph, for example in Central London, the car loses power when pulling away from rest to the extent that I have to engage neutral and rev the engine before I can pull away with enough power. The car has Blue Motion technology and I have disengaged this but the problem still persists. Any ideas?
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question and am prepared to wait a little longer. I assume that if an answer is not forthcoming I will be refunded the £26.00 paid to this website.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

I have received an email from JustAnswer today informing me that they cannot find an expert who can answer my question. I have emailed them asking for a refund to my Visa payment of £26.00. I therefore wish to close my question and reverse my charge.

Colin XXXXX