Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

My VW California driver's door handle is broken behind the

Customer Question

My VW California driver's door handle is broken behind the panel. I have a piece of plastic which seems to be broken off where a cable joins the back of the handle. How do I get to the back of this, I'm hoping to remove the panel, and am looking for demounting details.
Any experience?
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close question -- thank-you -- k. XXXXXXX