Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Do you know of any warm weather starting problems? i have a

Customer Question

do you know of any warm weather starting problems? i have a Passat cc 140 gt in warm weather it takes about 10 to 15 seconds to start and when it does start its lumpy for about 30 seconds but then runs fine!
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i would like you to keep searching for an answer please

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you --I am sorry to see you have had a wait...Before we progress - can I just ask for the cars Full reg number - this will help me ID exactly what systems you have on your exact car...Kind rgds, MIKE.............................................