Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I've got a vr6 high line 1995 mark 3, I've had my car sitting

Customer Question

Hi, I've got a vr6 high line 1995 mark 3, I've had my car sitting since Christmas. Now it won't start bought a new battery, from halfords. The one the state it is, problem is it's not turning over, lights up like a Christmas tree. Lol but when you put key in and go to start there's nothing not a click nothing, just wondering what it could be Ive tried tapping loose starter motor but still nothing. Plz help
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help. Sorry to see you have had a wait.
In view of the fact that there has been a delay - can I just ask if you do still need help with this??
If so - have you done anything at all meantime - since asking your question --or is it just the same symptoms?
Please reply to me here - when I receive your reply, if help is still needed, I will get back to you asap thereafter -
Rgds. MIKE..........................