Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

There i have vw transporter t5 1.9 axc engine code problem

Customer Question

HI there i have vw transporter t5 1.9 axc engine code problem i am having is the turbo wont cut in . i have changed air mass meater and n75 seloniod valve and boost sensor and i have changed all boost pipes there is no air leaks to be found checket intercooler that is fine checket feed at all electrical components thats ok.
year of van is 2005 milage is 152.000 thank you dave .
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Im sorry to see you have had a wait.. Please let me know if you do still need help on this - then we can carry on from here if needed.
Rgds, MIKE......................