Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

On a vw polo do i have to remove the car areal before going

Customer Question

on a vw polo do i have to remove the car areal before going through the car wash and if so how do i remove the areal
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money refunded now, if not i will take take leagal advice.
Dennis Flynn
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dennis you have to request a refund via the front page of the websitehttp://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund