Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a 2012 tourag , drivers side door electrics are not

Customer Question

I have a 2012 tourag , drivers side door electrics are not working is Windows, mirrors, also drivers door won't lock off key fob, start stop is coming up as a fault on the dash, what could be wrong please
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Welcome to ja.com.I can see you have been waiting quite a while for someone to assist you with this problem so I will see if I can be of assistance to you. Now, some of these problems can be quite hard to pinpoint and especially as I obviously can't see the car I may have to ask several questions so as to get to the problem at hand. As I also don't know your technical knowledge, can I first ask if you are hoping to fix this yourself? Secondly, when did this problem start? And did everything stop working at the same time or did one thing fail then the next? Also can you check whether the speaker in that door is working or not please. I look forward to your repliesThanks in advance Nathan