Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Caddy can not starting after fuel filter changed try's to start

Customer Question

Caddy can not starting after fuel filter changed try's to start but won't there was air in the fuel line now I have got rid of that but it is like its immobilised please help
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
refund Thanks
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.I can see you have been waiting a while for an answer. Do you still need help on this matter.If you do, I will be happy to help you.ThanksNathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks just a refund will be fine thanks