Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a 2003 1.9TDI 130bhp (AWX)VW Passat estate with rear

Customer Question

I have a 2003 1.9TDI 130bhp (AWX)
VW Passat estate with rear wheel hub speed sensors part number 3B0 927 807 B according to the ETKA parts cat I have. How do you remove it from the rear of the hub ass'y. This is so that I can replace the rear hubs.
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have not resolved my problem, and would like a way ahead if possible thankyou.Regards.Chris.
Hello Chris,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.Welcome to ja.comI can see you have been waiting a while for an answer so I hope I can be of assistance to you on this matter but first I just need to ask you some questions so my answer is better sourced.1. Can you give me the chassis number of the car so I can get the full model from my documentation?I look forward to your reply so i can help you.Thank you in advanceNathan