Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I had my vw polo stolen from my driveway recently. The

Customer Question

I had my vw polo stolen from my driveway recently. The insurance company are doing checks on my keys to confirm I locked it etc. I'm certain I did but im now worried that if I they claim i didnt I have no way of refuting this. Will the keys give the time etc that the doors were last locked? I know bmw keys keep a lot of info but not sure about the vw ones.
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

can you tell me what year your Polo is please?

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you