Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

0 down vote favorite I have just had my front lower

Customer Question

0 down vote favoriteI have just had my front lower wishbones changed 2 new tyres and whilst driving today the error messages came up.Error - stabilisation control (ESC) error - start-stop.What can I do as I need my car for work and cant get to the garage until Friday afternoon.Thank you
Category: Volkswagen
Expert:  Matt replied 3 months ago.

as you 've just had some suspension work done then I suspect that the connection to the wheel speed sensors on 1 or both corners may not have been plugged back in correctly

so I'd begin by locating that sensor connector plug

the sensor is mounted in the wheel hub ( see image) and usuallly the connector is tucked away under the wheelarch liner

Expert:  Matt replied 3 months ago.

do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you