Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Where do I find the full relay's on a 2007 VW 2 litre TDI

Customer Question

Where do I find the full relay's on a 2007 VW 2 litre TDI Passat. If the pump is at fault how do I test it.
Category: Volkswagen
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 27 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are looking for a relay or fuse diagram on this model your owners manual usually will show it.If it does not in some cases you can obtain this from a dealer as well.If this is an electric pump usually you would test for power and ground at it.If the issue is no fuel to the engine in most cases I have seen it is the pump itself at fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Thanks for nothing. I could have gone straight to the main dealer as you advise but they a`re like you.