Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Hi, i have a vw gt tid golf that i have just bought and with

Customer Question

Hi, i have a vw gt tid golf that i have just bought and with in the secound day of driving the engine light and emissions work shop light came on.. So contacted the dealer who sold me the car told them what was happening... He got it on to the computer and ended up replacing 2 heater plugs, camshaft sensor and cleared fault codes.. Got the car back everything seemed grand.... Been driving it for a day now and the same fault light's are coming back on... If you could help me out as i'm at my witt's here as to what i have bought.. Payed a few quid for the car and even tho he has 3 month warrenty on it i just think he's taken the piss..... Sorry i just seen this is for volvo's but if you's could help that would be great...
Cheer's Robbo.....
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo &Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .but you. Need to scan the car now again with scanner and see triggering codes ? Check engine light had our different codes so we need to know what code is stored now complete number and description as you see on scanner !