Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I VE JUST BOUGHT A VOLVO S80 THE GARAGE I BOUGHT IT FROM SAID

Customer Question

I VE JUST BOUGHT A VOLVO S80 THE GARAGE I BOUGHT IT FROM SAID IT HAD TO GO IN THE GARAGE TO GET HEATER FIXED.HE SAID IT MIGHT BE THE FUSE.HOW CAN I TELL IF IT IS THE FUSE AND NOT THE HEATER EXCHANGE MATRIX IS NOT BROKEN
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .what is problem no blower fan speed from car or just blows cold ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

heater working fine now.i think i asked the question in haste.wasted my money on an answer i did nt get.`never mind thats life.

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
So you problem is good now you don't have no more issues? You paid before the web page I only answer try to help I don't do anything with pay . Tell me more what was going on maybe your blower fan resistor was going or I gone fail if everything works now and did not work before it can point to blower fan motor resistor or the climate module . Please feel free to reply . If you like to close the question also please reply let me know ?