Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

My volvo s40 d5 sport is not opening and closing with my central

Customer Question

My volvo s40 d5 sport is not opening and closing with my central locking I have changed battery
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .if it don't work after battery replacment than it can problem. With module remote reciver in car you must scan now car with scanner for error codes tht will trigger error codes but also it can be bad remote you must test remote on remote signal tester see if the signal is sent from remote .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Got key tested it ok how do or we're do I scan for errors
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
There is advanced scanner called mostly found at volvo garage only ! Scan codes can help more give more ideas where what to replace !
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Do you need more help ?