Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

i have a 850 20 v 2.5 engine cut out when iwent over a bump

Customer Question

i have a 850 20 v 2.5 engine cut out when iwent over a bump i changeed camshaft trigger no good engine starts ok nad runs for 2 second then cuts out
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi yes i can wait it little longer but need some feed back on question thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .when you car don't start what are you missing spark or fuel ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi car starts ok but then cuts out fuel ok and got spark runs for a few seconds then cuts out it will start every time but cuts out i am checkling voltage drop off from fuel pump at the moment and ful relay if it was ignition fault it would not start every time but it could also be vacuum fault

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hard to say you must scan for codes with scanner I can't say thru email what can be bad for that problem