Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Hi, I have just bought a 57 plate V50 1.6D. 89000 miles. on

Customer Question

Hi, I have just bought a 57 plate V50 1.6D. 89000 miles. on the test drive all seemed great. car is imaculate..
I bought it!
On the way home the temp got high and steam came out from the bonet! on stopping I found a water pipe had come loose. we re fitted the pipe and re filled the water. The car ran ok on the way home 60 miles in 5th gear @ 70mph though I could here a faint wining sound. could that be a air lock? head gasket? Temp did rise a bit in the last 5 min of the jurney but I did gun it a bit to see if it was sound.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .can you record the video audio sound and send me ? And point also what hose was l