Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have a 2007 S40 SD. There is no power/acceleration. It still

Customer Question

I have a 2007 S40 SD. There is no power/acceleration. It still runs well, no misfiring etc.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .can you give more details ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The car starts and runs well. However the take up is very slow and gradual through the gears. There is no immediate acceleration.

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Your next step is to use Volvo advanced scanner vida only at volvo dealer garage they can test you having a computer module going in safe mode now the scanner can test what module is bad you have over 16. They all can effect each other