Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Bought 2nd hand a week ago. immediately juddering between 35mph

Customer Question

Bought 2nd hand a week ago. immediately juddering between 35mph and 50 mph. This car under three month warranty if I pay you and you can diagnose the problem, can you write in the style of a report so that I can show the garage. Also can you give me an idea of the cost to repair any problem?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.

enesd : Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .
enesd : if is not tires the tires are most common
enesd : than they need to check all ball bearings and suspension parts also make sure the cv drive axle can out of balance worn out vibrate
enesd : But tires are very known to be out of round did you try from different car tires ? Also rims are not bent ? Did you try to drive car in air with wheels on and look if you see vibration if is to bad you will
enesd : You will see when you drive in air
enesd : Follow up here when you online