Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Volvo c 70 hunts on idle dash not working. Both occured at

Customer Question

Volvo c 70 hunts on idle dash not working. Both occured at the same time. Any ideas?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please keep trying

thanks Mike

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name isXXXXX a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .idle hunting can be from bad or dirty throttle called also etm. Now it can effect the dash also at same time . To confirm problem you do it with advanced volvo scanner and it will say if there problem in module or if just than cleaning reply here back to me