Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Would you have any idea why a Alarm on a C70 Convertible 2004,

Customer Question

Would you have any idea why a Alarm on a C70 Convertible 2004, when it decides to go off it will go off 6 or more times, even after the car has been checked for open windows roof is closed correctly even doors and boot, this seems to be a very spasmodic problem.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.

enesd : Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .it can problem with sensors for alarm
enesd : what will help you best now is to hook up advanced alarm scsnner and you can pull up error codes to what and why alarm was triggered and you then just go test that senator and replace and problem gets fixed but is very imprtant to use thet scanner. To help you