Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

I have an S40 1.9 deisal 04 67000 miles. Fuel economy has

Customer Question

I have an S40 1.9 deisal 04 67000 miles. Fuel economy has been worsening over a period. Then yesterday started as normal engine running smoothly,after about a mile of driving sudden loss of power and eccessive smoke from exhaust,then full power kicked in and smoke went everything seemed normal. This happened 3 times. Any ideas please?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes thanks I can wait a little longer.

Regards John

Hello John,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .you go to volvo garage and check with volvo scanner codes ? Also ever do ecu software flash update , it can be linked to bad oxygen sensor or turbo control and egr valve