Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

my door mirrors have stopped folding in when locking & the

Customer Question

my door mirrors have stopped folding in when locking & the door panel lights on the drivers door are flashing on & off. Have checked settings in prog & also reset them , they seem to work now & again , so the motors are ok , but they now in the in position when driving !
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!