Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

we have a 2001 volvo fm12 which the fuel system has been playing

Customer Question

we have a 2001 volvo fm12 which the fuel system has been playing up for the last week.Too begin with it was slow starting and a bit slugish possibly.I have replaced the filters,removed and cleaned the sender unit in the tank and changed the primer head.But tonight it has broken down on the road and will not start.As mentioned i have been through the fuel system and all looks ok.On the diagnostic truck stoke the few faults that are there are all inactive,therfore i assume that it s not an electrical fault.Could you help and tell me how to reset the inactive faults on screen,thank you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.