Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

Hi to all out there I have a small problem with my electric

Customer Question

Hi to all out there
I have a small problem with my electric windows/sun roof /elec mirrors none of these are now working a week or to ago the drivers door window worked occasionally when the ignition key was turned to the first position , does anyone have any clues as to my problem help would be very much apreciated.
the car is a V70 T5 1999(T)
thanks macca
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Macca,

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .did you ever replace the master window. Switch pack thry fail a lot abs overload relay I would replace that first