Enes
Enes, Volvo Master Technician
Experience:  18 yrs+. experience as Volvo & ASE Certified Master Technician.
20168386

My v40 cuts out when driving and when slowing down but no faults

Customer Question

My v40 cuts out when driving and when slowing down but no faults have been found
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .did you ever scan car for codes with scanner ? Also what type engine if fuel diesel or ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sory, this is my work email. It is petrol

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
I would look test maf sensor on scanner and clean out throttle body for problem you have and use maybe volvo garage scanner at volvo upgrade software also